Sunday, December 22, 2013

Northam Beach Cafe

If you are a tourist and looking for good street food with nice environment 
Please pay Northam Beach Cafe a visit

Northam Beach Cafe is always my favorite food court. 
Even though they price a little bit higher than others 
BUT a lot of good food available there!
I don't know what is this called in English
but I can explain it is something like chili paste stir fry with with 4 kinds of vegetable.
which is so awesome 
It goes so well with rice! 
But no everyone is serving this good. 
As far as I know, Northam Beach and Ah Keat Seafood both are good. 
Asam Laksa !!!!! It has the whole fish fillet on top of laksa 
which we rarely see this in Penang 
But I dont quite like this. 
Fried Oyster in Northam Beach is the best I ever had. 
Their fresh and juicy oyster 
Ahhhh...So nice !

1 comment:

  1. A fantastic blog with delicious pictures.Keep blogging. All the best.Restaurants in Indore

    ReplyDelete